BlackBerry Email Notifications
Users are notified when email settings need their attention (e.g. plan downgrade, email stopped working due to new password).
- Contributed to every stage of the project from user experience design to UI testing
- Created a project proposal identifying usability problems with a current notification solution and how they can be addressed with new design (actionable notifications where the user can complete a task quicker)
- Conducted usability testing (created users session plans, ran user sessions, collected the data, analyzed the findings, created recommendations to improve user experience, presented results of the studies to the product and development groups)
- Presented UX proposals to product and development teams
- Closely collaborated with development and testing teams practicing Agile
- Wrote user stories